This will be short because I have to run to catch the train. Yesterday I went to a little laundramat (sp?) I managed to figure it all out, even though all of the instructions were in French and there was no attendant. Two French ladies came in shortly after me and were also trying to figure it out. They were unsure what to do, so I helped them--after that they would smile and wave at me when we crossed paths in town--it's nice to make friends. Last night Neil took me to his big conference banquet. I am adding some pictures we took from our phones. I have never seen so much seafood in my life.


I'm not sure that I want to again, but it was a really fun experience. Well, Au revoir for now. Next stop. . .Barcelona. We love you, Benjamin and Mary!!! Be good for Aunt Barbara, and feel better soon!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment