Family Fun

Family Fun

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Roscoff, Day 3

Good Morning!  Life is going well for us here.  Yesterday afternoon Neil and I got to take a short boat ride to l'ile de batz.  It is a beautiful island that made us feel like we had stepped back in time into a fairy tale.  We had our first real look at the expanse of the Atlantic Ocean, and got to wander around on the beach.  We also found a great little patisserie shop (see photo).  We don't understand much French, but we did understand "chocolat."  Neil is in lectures all day today, and I am going to do exciting things like laundry.  We love you and miss you all!





5 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

Wow!!! I am just a little bit jealous. I am glad that you have a blog now and I can wait to catch up with you. Your kids are so cute. Have fun in France and stare at the ocean a little bit extra just for me.

Barbara said...

Mary and I have been sitting in front of the computer for about 10 minutes while she pokes your faces and chatters. I think that it is safe to say she is excited to see her parents.

Jared and Allyson said...

Awesome pictures! You guys are so cute - it's obvious that you're having a good time.

Cassi said...

Laura!! It's so good to hear from you! I'm really jealous you are in France. Have an extra piece of chocolate for me. Come see my blog sometime at www.partridgepasttimes.blogspot.com and we can catch up.

mother of boys said...

You look like you're having a blast! Thanks for sharing some of your fun pics. I think it's such a good idea to blog as you go so we can feel like we're there with you. (And you don't have to do it all when you get home).
Happy Traveling!
EMILY