Laura, these are great pictures! Ben is such a handsome little guy. And Mary's hair is beautiful! I have to do better at fixing up Sophie. She pretty much has bed head every single day. I love the Elmo cake! Sophie would love it too. Maybe I'll steal your idea in July. What's the nose made of? Thanks for the pictures and the phone call this morning. I loved the visit. Have a great day, and you guys all get well quick! Love, Cecily
That cake really is amazing. I love how you say it's easy and then list like 10 steps, just admit it, you're incredible. By the way, I love Mary's pig tails, they are so cute on her, I hope her birthday was fabulous!
5 comments:
Laura, these are great pictures! Ben is such a handsome little guy. And Mary's hair is beautiful! I have to do better at fixing up Sophie. She pretty much has bed head every single day. I love the Elmo cake! Sophie would love it too. Maybe I'll steal your idea in July. What's the nose made of? Thanks for the pictures and the phone call this morning. I loved the visit. Have a great day, and you guys all get well quick!
Love, Cecily
How did you do that!!! Ryan loves Elmo and I would love to make an Elmo cake. How did you do the eyes and what did you use for the nose???
WOW!!! The cake looks great and Mary is a doll...it is hard to believe that she is 2.
Yeah for a new post by Laura. LOVE the cake-you are so talented. And what a cute little b-day girl. She looks a lot like you!
That cake really is amazing. I love how you say it's easy and then list like 10 steps, just admit it, you're incredible. By the way, I love Mary's pig tails, they are so cute on her, I hope her birthday was fabulous!
Post a Comment