I really hate posting pictures. They never seem to go where I want. I am breaking this entry into different blogs to make it a little easier. OK, back to updates. In August we took a little vacation to Monterey and then down the coast to Southern California to see Craig and his family.
It's fun to see more pics of your family! You have such cute little kids and I'm so excited for you to have another one. (I love the counter at the top!) We love you!
5 comments:
It's fun to see more pics of your family! You have such cute little kids and I'm so excited for you to have another one. (I love the counter at the top!) We love you!
Fun to see an update. How are you doing? Loves!
O.M.G....about freaking time!!! I love seeing all of your happy faces!!!
Hey, congrats on baby #3!!!
Looks like so much fun - I love the picture of Mary with mud on her face at the beach!
Post a Comment